Having problems keeping track of your
Is it hard to keep all your information organized?
Do you need a way to make your data usable?
If your answer to any of these
questions is, "Yes,"
take a moment to read this page.
In today's world, you not only have to maintain your data and
information. You have to organize it so that you can find what you need to
know quickly. In many cases, you only need to use your existing software. Sometimes it means creating a brand new software solution. USCNi can help in both cases. Here are a few examples of ways that we have aided customers in the past.
MAKE DATA FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES WORK TOGETHER:
- Using Access 2000, we developed an inquiry tracking system (VIP
Online) for one of our clients in the travel industry. Functions include: (1) import records from approximately 60
different advertising sources with the click of a button, (2) run reports to
quickly learn where advertising is most effective, (3) export a file
compatible with the mailing house to speed mailouts and reduce mailing cost.
DO THINGS QUICKER AND MORE EFFECTIVELY:
- We developed Cart
Manager 2.0, an offline database to help our shopping
cart users quickly maintain and update their online inventory.
We also programmed Cart
Manager 2.0 Pro that adds a feature allowing users
to update their online data from their existing inventory
- We are currently creating Cart Manager 3.0 which adds new features and makes maintaining inventory more easy than ever.
MAINTAIN A MORE EFFECTIVE MAILING LIST:
- Using Outlook 2000, Word 2000, and Access 2000, we developed a mailing
list program to help a missions organization email and/or print out
personalized multi-lingual announcements.
- We created Word 2003 templates for a customer that are automatically set up to use Outlooks email list capabilities. Sending emails to a list is now easier than ever for our customer.
- Opens the Word template and create the message
- Open Outlook Contacts and select the recipient.
- Use Outlook's mail merge capabilities to merge the list into the Word document that they created.
CONVERT DATA TO A USABLE FORMAT:
Using Word 2000, we created a macro to clean up data and
put it in usable format for Glenstone Lodge. We also created an Access
2000 conversion program to
convert data from their hotel reservation system to be used in their
Pitney Bowes mailing system.
MAKE SENSE OF COMPLEX DATA, MANAGE DATABASES, CREATE
For each of our clients, we must track their contacts, each hosting account
with one or more domains, the information about each domain, cross-reference
common information and more.
In order to effectively assist our clients, we must also have quick access to
the smallest bit of information at a moment's notice. We
developed a custom program that allows us to track, query, summarize, and
report all that data quickly and
What do you need to become more
efficient and effective?
Let us work with you to set up an effective program that will allow you
to spend more time doing your business than having to keep track of it. For more
information, call toll free 1-888-WWW-USCN (999-8726).